(as of May 2018)
About 30% of critically ill patients develop Renal failure of various severities. The center for Nephrology at Surya Global specializes in all aspects of Nephrology such as renal biopsies, renal angiography and angioplasty, Hemodialysis and endoscopic treatment of prostatic diseases.
Surya Global Nephrology is equipped with a state-of-the-art Hemodialysis unit. It also houses a smooth running CAPD program.
- Management of last stage renal diseases
- Management of acute renal failure
- Renal angiography and angioplasty
- Renal biopsy and its histopathological evaluation
- Managing patients with serious medical emergencies like poisoning, fluid and electrolyte imbalance, etc.
- Procedures like exchange transfusion and plasmapheresis
- Well-equipped hemodialysis unit with the most advanced dialysis machines
- Highly specialized water treatment plant with the best quality water for effective dialysis
- Hemodialysis unit equipped with efficient cardiac monitoring, central oxygen supply and other emergency treatment facilities for critically ill patients
- Hemodialysis in critical care units for patients on ventilators and other critically ill patients
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) and CAPD training facilities for end-stage renal failure patients
At Surya Global we conduct hundreds of dialysis procedures every month. State-of-the-art Dialysis unit is open 24-hours. Nephrologists are available round the clock on call, to attend to the patients in event of any emergency. Qualified and well-trained nurses and dialysis technicians perform the dialysis on the patients.