(as of May 2018)
One of the most complex and complicated medical domains, Surya Global Neurosurgery is a truly state-of-the-art center with renowned experts from the country’s premier institutes performing surgeries, a competent team of neuro physicians providing round the clock support and facilities on par with the best in the world.
The Neurosurgery facility at the Surya Global has a dedicated Critical Care Unit with Ventilators, Online Monitors, ICP Monitors, Central Oxygen & Suction, Operating Zeiss & Leica Microscopes, Neuro-endoscopes, Head Fixation System with self-retaining Retractor, The centre for Neurosurgery specializes in the treatment of various disorders affecting the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nerves.
- Vascular Surgery: Aneurysm, Arterio Venous Malformation (AVM), Carotid Endarterectomy, Extradural Astreocytoma (EDAS), Intracranial, Extra cranial and Revascularization surgery
- Stereotactic Surgery: Biopsy, Aspiration, Craniotomy, Functional Neurosurgery for movement disorders, Psychosurgery, Tran nasal, Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery and Transoral Surgery for CV Anomalies.
- Micro-neurosurgery for all types of intracranial tumors
- Epilepsy surgery
- Trigeminal Neuralgia – MVD, Radiofrequency Thermo Coagulation, Neurectomy & Glycerol Rhizolysis
- Management of serious neuropathies like AIDP with ventilatory paralysis, serious metabolic brain disorders, etc.
- Epilepsy treatment on OPD basis as well as investigations of epilepsy including EEG
- Pediatric neurology problems including epilepsy, neuropathy, mental retardation
- Movement disorder problems like Parkinson’s, tremors, dystopia, etc.
- Treatment of headache cases, including those with migraine to serious types of hemorrhages, etc.
- Spine Surgery for Spinal Tumor, Trauma, Degenerative Disorder, Prolapsed Disc and CV Anomaly
- Intensive Trauma Management