The Center of Urology at Surya Global Hospitals, provides diagnostic and surgical services for all kinds of illnesses affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostate and male genitalia in all age groups, independent of origin or cause of the disorder.
Urologists at our hospital use advanced surgical techniques in order to improve success rates and reduce recovery time for the patients.
The center for Urology has one of the highest success rates in kidney transplantations. It also deals with Male sexual & infertility disorders, apart from endoscopic procedures such as Trans-urethral resection of the prostate (TURP), Uretero-renoscopic lithotripy (URSL) and Percutaneous Nephro-lithotomy (PCNL).
- Management of all kinds of illnesses affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostate and male genitalia in all age groups, independent of the origin or cause of the disorder
- Minimal access urological emergencies
- Endoscopy surgeries for prostate (TURP), Bladder Tumor (TURBT), Urethra (OIU)
- Urolithiasis management and prevention clinic
- Endoscopic procedures such as PCNL, Ureteroscopy and Cystolitholapaxy
- Hi-tech Urological surgeries like Urocoil Placement, Endo-Balloon Dilation, Endo-Pyelotomy, Sting procedure
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries, Laparoscopic nephrectomy, Adrenalectomy, Lap. Pyeloplasty, Orchiopaxy, radial Prostatectomy, and VVF repair (vesico-vaginal fistula)
- Management of Renal failure patients, A V Fistula, CAPD cannula insertion
- Facilities for laparoscopic donor nephrectomy
- Management of Urosurgical trauma patients
- Major endoscopic surgeries for urinary obstruction
- Urinary stone diseases
- Laparoscopic ureterolithotomy
- Radical cystectomy and prostectomy
- Urodynamic evaluation
- Neurogenic bladders and urinary incontinence
- Diagnosis and management of impotence
- Female Urology
- Pediatric Urology